Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Chris is here!

WE are both sitting in an internet cafe checking the news for the election. We just met up with some volunteers in Rakiraki and are going to the Rakiraki hotel to watch the elections on TV. We are so excited basically the U.S. is going to have a new president very soon. WE will be going to a resort for the rest of the time on a island just north off the main island. I am excited I think Chris was a bit bored in the village. He had a little trouble with the heat and the bugs. But we had a good time and he got to experience the real Fijian life in the village! Well, I am pretty much dreading his departure and I will write more after he leaves next week. Thank you everyone for their birthday wishes. Sorry my phone has been out and not working and there is nothing I can do about it because I live in a third world country.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday! We have been trying to get ahold of you on your phone but it must not be connecting. Hopefully, we will talk to you soon!! Hope Chris is having fun and you all are enjoying every moment!

Love and miss you!