Friday, August 22, 2008

Another short post......

Sorry for the short post again but once again not much time and the computer is moving so slowly. But just to touch on a few things I want to wish my beloved boyfriend of almost 8 years now a HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY on August 26th (Tuesday)! Since I don't know if I will be at a computer before then. Also, I have changed my address again here in the side of this blog. It is now P.O. box 1141 I now have a private mail box instead of sharing one with the village cause it does not get checked often. So now I can check my mail everytime I come in to town. I am now in town for a soccer tournament and we lost our first game 2 to nothing. We have another game at 4. So I am killing some time at the computer. Also, I have some really great news about my life in the village. Sophia has come back into my life!!! David was visiting Draubuta my old host village and was speaking with my host mom and was asking about Sophia and David asked if he could take Sophia to me cause he was going to be passing through my town anyways and she said yes of course anything to make Alisha happy. So David called me and told me and I said YES please save my puppy! Poor Sophia was a mess I have never seen so many fleas on one animal in my life and she was so skinny. David found some flea shampoo so I have been giving Sophia a bath in the river every other day. She is startin to get fat again and she is busting out of her 3rd world country attitude and turning into a very sweet puppy I once remembered back in Draubuta. That's all I have to say for now though I have so much more to talk about. But no time but don't worry I am writing it all down. So when I get time I will really tell some stories about what's going on. But people are really starting to warm up tp me now! and accepting that I will be living with them for 2 years. I hope Chris that you have a fabulous birthday and I wish so badly that I was there to celebrate with you! But look in the mail there is a present coming your way!

1 comment:

rebecca said...

thats wonderful!!... Sophie is ment to be your puppy!!