Friday, June 13, 2008

Alrighty I can't get the picture uploaded I am not allowed to uplaod pictures in this internet cafe. I will try again later. I only have five more weeks left of training. thank god and then I will be able to talk to people more often and keep contact. I am really sorry I couldn't post those pictures that I have so far, but that will be my next goal to accomplish I promise. I hope all is well and I miss everyone,please send letters in the mail that is the best way of contact. Thank you!

1 comment:

Laleh said...

Hey how exactly do we go about sending you a letter? Where do we mail it? does it take a while to get there? and do you think you will get it before your training is over? if not will they eventually give it to you? Sorry about the 21 questions lol! OHH and thanks for the letter you sent us! we loved it!! Email me when u get this and let me know! threeths@hotmail.com