Monday, June 16, 2008

Picture!!!!


Right now this is the only one I could get! I am in Suva now at the Peace Corps head offic. It is so nice! We can use computers, a library, and clean bathrooms. Plus get all the free medicine we want. I love it. Suva is nice but crowded with people and he have to watch your back. We get our site announcements in 17 days! I can't wait for that day. Chris I am waiting to get your phone cards and I will be making a call. Thank you! I will also be purchasing a cellphone soon but it takes a few weeks to get the sim card registered for people in the U.S. to call me for free. All my incoming calls and texts will be free for me. That's the way to go. okay well I am going to try some more pics and I hope you like them. This pic is me and my group that lives in Draubuta village. I see them everyday and I love them.

1 comment:

rebecca said...

so is that like a moomoo?