Thursday, May 15, 2008

2 more days!!!!

All righty then as Ace Ventura Pet Detective would say. I think I am ready. I have everything. I just have to fit it in two bags and weigh 80 pounds! So, I first want to thank everyone responding to my blog and the written comments are great and very encouraging, something much needed. Now to important things in life, I watched my last episode of Grey's Anatomy tonight. Talk about the things I give up for an adventure such as this. I said bye to most of my family members and Chris this week. So, its been rough. In two days I have to say bye to ol' mom and dad. I have been dreading this part most of all. It was so hard to say bye to Chris I just thank god I haven't had to say bye to everyone at the same time. These gradual stabbs at the heart are easier to bear I suppose. All I can look forward to is when Chris visits in November!!! I want to thank a quite fantastic friend (Kelsey) who came to visit this week making this week a lot easier to deal with because I had her arrival to look forward to. It meant the world to me that Kels came all the way up to the Burg and cold weather to say our last goodbyes before I leave.

For anyone out there religiously watching Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, and/or the Bachelorette I would really appreciate a short summary of what is going on. I'm awful, I know. To let go of some things is just too hard. Arg.. the luxuries.

Well, the next time I hope to get a hold of my blog I will have pictures of my baggage and waving goodbye to you all. Then I'm off to L.A.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are so proud of you! When I read your blog I cant help but remembering the skinny tanned little girl that would ran and tell Grandma on your brothers, Heather, Angie, or I for picking on you. You have grown up to be a beautiful woman.
I will think of you during my wedding. I will even name one of the flowers in my hair after you so that you will be with me all day!
Love you so much!
and by the way...
YOU SMELL!