Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Short entry......

Let's see I am in the internet cafe right now with Americans! it's amazing. SO this past Sunday I saw the movie Tropical Thunder with Kendall which was a little slice of America right there. On Monday and Tuesday I weaved mats in the community hall all day. Which really impressed my Fijians friends. They think that I am so smart the only thing I did was watch them do it and I just did what they did. I like it i could do that forever if I didn't have to sit there in a skirt. I was going to put up pictures of me this time but I had to go to another internet cafe because my normal cafe was under construction. Wednesday the Peace Corps made there first site visit. It went pretty well I don't really have any complaints things are going well. I have lots of work to do and i seem lately not to be motivated until I get to a beach so I think this weekend will really be needed. I can't wait. My friends Dave and Kendall might be moving around though after their site visit so that should be interesting I am happy for them cause maybe they will be happier I hope. I really don't have much else to talk about cause I was going to use this time for uploading pictures but that once again isn't going to happen. Sorry. I will try this weekend while i am in bliss at the beach. I like to call it my beachin' weekend! (you like the one kelsey)

2 comments:

gonzalez.vix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gonzalez.vix said...

DUFF! seems like everything is going ok for you over there. i was talking to laleh on the phone a few days ago and we were talking about you and and your travels. so i just wanted to let you know that we were thinking of you and your fine self! keep your spirits up and have an amazing time. it takes an amazing person to do what you are doing to help others! ok take care and i miss you.
-vicki.....gotta say that in the man voice :)